The output settings window contains all global settings related to video output. There are three ways to open this window:
- With the shortcut Command-K.
- Click on ‘Output Settings…’ in the Videosync menu in the Main Menu.
- When visible, click the Videosync icon in the menu bar.
- Window X&Y: sets the window position relative to your main screen.
- Window W&H: sets the window size in pixels.
- Always On Top: puts the Videosync on top of all other windows, even when Videosync is not in focus.
- Draw size W&H: sets the drawing size of the rendering engine when ‘Same As Window’ is disabled.
- Same As Window: when disabled, Draw size will set the resolution of the rendering engine. When enabled, the engine uses the same size as the window.
- Syphon Out: Enables the ‘Videosync Master’ Syphon server and sends out the content visible in the Videosync window via Syphon.
- Link Master Fader: when enabled, Live’s master volume fader will affect Videosync.
- Default Blend mode: sets the default blend mode. The default blend mode can be overridden with an Extender.
- Default Stretch Mode: sets the default stretch mode. The default stretch mode can be overridden with an Extender.
- FPS: shows the current rendering frame rate.
- MFT (Max Frame Time): maximum number of milliseconds it took to render a frame (more info here, under Measuring hardware performance).