1) Downloading and first launch
- Download Videosync and copy the Videosync application to your applications folder.
- Launch Videosync and Ableton Live.
- The installer will pop up and guide you through the installation.
- The control surface is now ready for use and the plugins are installed in your User Library.
2) Enabling video in your set
- When both Videosync and Ableton Live are running, Videosync will automatically connect to your Live set.
- As soon as the Videosync icon in the Menu Bar becomes active, your Live set is ready for video playback.
Any questions? Head to our forum where are likely to respond quickly!