To the big screen
Presenting your video output on a projector or LED screen is a matter of positioning the Videosync window on a second display and setting it to fullscreen:
- Find the input cable of the projector, LED screen or video mixer you want to present on and connect it to your computer just like you would an external monitor.
- Go to Displays in System Preferences and make sure the second screen is found.
- Make sure Mirror Displays is off so that your desktop expands over both screens.
- Start Videosync and drag its window to the second display or set its position using the Window controls in the Control Window.
- Optionally, either double-click the window or use the Command-F shortcut to fill the second display.
For more details on how to make the output screen behave well, have a look at System Settings in Performance Tips.